Android training in kochi - Kochi

Friday, 23 August 2019

Item details

City: Kochi, Kerala
Offer type: Offer


Contact name Satheesh
Phone 09047010807

Item description

We are the best Android training in Kochi. We help you to become expected in android development. You know java programming but you do no how to develop an android using java don’t worry we will help you to develop and android. Xplore IT Corp(XIC) provide you with high-quality training at affordable price. At the end of the course, we provide a course certificate more than 500 students were well trained. We also offer campus interview for students. Our aim is to provide quality and useful training for students. Only 20% of theory class remaining 80% will be practical class so that students can learn easily.